Since its inception in 1981, the Jacksonville Jazz Festival has presented itself with striking visual imagery in the form the official poster. Over the years, talented local artists have contributed their unique touch to this much anticipated and collectible piece of marketing and memorabilia.
The Jacksonville Jazz Festival is currently accepting portfolio submissions from artists wishing to create the official 2017 Jacksonville Jazz Festival poster. Submissions are open Wednesday, December 28, 2016 – Friday, January 13, 2017. Artist will be notified of their acceptance no later than January 20, 2017 and will need to furnish a completed poster no later than February 11, 2017.
The chosen artist will be recognized as the official 2017 Jacksonville Jazz Festival poster artist, receive a $2,000 cash prize, complimentary booth space at the festival, two VIP passes, and other festival perks.
- Artists who have been selected within the last five years are not eligible.
- Submissions must be submitted through the online form.
- Portfolios must be a single link to an online portfolio or dropbox where a portfolio may be downloaded. No other forms of submission will be accepted.
- Please do not create any examples of a Jacksonville Jazz Festival poster, we want to see samplings of your work.
- Artist must be the one to submit their work for consideration, please do not submit on behalf of an artist.
- Only one submission per person.
- There is no cost for entry.